TRF

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 13:13:56 -0400
In retrospect, I guess it's a good idea to first bring your concerns to
the attention of those you're complaining about instead of voicing them
to half the free world! Since my rant about TRF a week or two ago, I've
corresponded directly with John Swauger (which I should have done in the
first place) and have found him to be a most reasonable fellow. He
explained the nature of the September sale in terms even I could
understand 8^) and I feel much better now about doing business with The
Roadster Factory. That'll have to wait a bit though, because I'm going
to go sit in the corner now.....

Please note: It is not my intention to beat a dead horse and I hope this
doesn't start Round 2. I just thought it needed to be said. If you
choose to comment, please do so off-list. Thanks.

--
Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A     TS53990L