Trials 99 posters

To: "6 Pack List" <6packlist@mfasco.com>
Subject: Trials 99 posters
From: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:40:13 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If anyone is interested. I some anniversary posters of the TR-6 left. It
has the 6 & 250 parked on a mountain overlook. Is says" 1999 6 PACK TRIALS"
on top and on bottom
"30th Anniversary of TR-6 Sept. 23-26 Little Switzerland, NC"
They are numbered and signed by the artist. Looks great. They are $12 plus
$3 postage. They will be sent in a protective cylinder. You can mail your
check to me at
Kevin Andrews
824 Stage Coach Rd.
Siler City,NC 27344
Let me know if you want one. I had 50 left and now down to 38.