Carpet Choice & Quality??

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpet Choice & Quality??
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 14:24:23 -0400
My TR6 needs new carpet so badddd, but I can't seem to make a decision
between the different companies offering carpet, trim & seat kits.  I
was hoping to get somewhat good quality & do the snaps. Looking between
Rimmer, Moss, & Victoria British (have not received my TRF catalog yet),
I'm a little blown out and indecisive.

Anybody have some recommendations, or is the carpet all the same no
matter where we get it???

Any comments appreciated, Thanks, D. Michael
                                                            '75 TR6