Re: Carpet Choice & Quality??

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Carpet Choice & Quality??
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 22:55:17 -0400
Cc: dms@snip.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
At one time I got both the TRF and Moss carpets to compare.  The TRF
matched to original exactly, the Moss did not.  Mostly because of the
rubber insets for your heels and toes on the drivers side.

Joe

On Sat, 09 Oct 1999 17:55:41 -0700 Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net> writes:

> Whichever way you go, be sure to get the molded carpets.  You will
> either thank yourself for doing so or kick yourself for not!
>
> Joe
>
> "D. Michael Scott" wrote:
> >
> > My TR6 needs new carpet so badddd, but I can't seem to make a
> decision
> > between the different companies offering carpet, trim & seat kits.
> > was hoping to get somewhat good quality & do the snaps. Looking
> between
> > Rimmer, Moss, & Victoria British (have not received my TRF catalog
> yet),
> > I'm a little blown out and indecisive.
> >
> > Anybody have some recommendations, or is the carpet all the same
> no
> > matter where we get it???
> >
> > Any comments appreciated, Thanks, D. Michael
> >                                                             '75
> TR6
>
> --
> "If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
>  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.