RE: Happy Spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Happy Spit
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 13:48:25 -0700
Winnie,

I used Maaco to do the paint on my car. While I was impressed with the
quality of the work they did, I wish that I had spent more time on prep
before taking the car in for its spray job. They managed to lay a nice (no
runs) coat of paint down on the car & the only imperfections were caused by
less than thorough prep on my part. They paint so many cars over the course
of a day, that they should be able to do a good job of things. Also if
you're willing to spend the money, they will do all of the prep for you.

- Mark

www.enenkio.4ever.cc

At 04:10 PM 09/10/1999 -0400, Winnie Olmer wrote:

>How much prep do you need to do before bringing your car into a place like
>"Uh Oh... better get Maaco" (Maaco are the guys up here in New England)?
>Have you ever used them before? Do they take enough care that it will last
>as long as being shot by a high priced auto body shop.
>Thanks
>Winnie

Mark Milotay, Principal
On the Mark Software & Consulting