[Fwd: Re: No LBC Content (US charge per e-mail legislation news)]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: No LBC Content (US charge per e-mail legislation news)]
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 22:32:47 -0400

There is no bill 602P and there is no Congressman named Tony Schnell.
Check the Library of Congress Thomas data base if you don't believe that
you've been hoaxed. Thomas has a listing of all bills before either
house and names and addresses of all congressmen. 602P and Tony Schnell
don't appear in Thomas.