Re: Falcon Sport Exhaust (duel TR6) LONG

To: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Falcon Sport Exhaust (duel TR6) LONG
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 22:29:34 -0700
Cc: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Martin,
Thanks for all the info. I went to Summit Racing Equipment web site and they
did not even list the Dynomax mufflers. Possibilites=>a)They just did'nt have
it on their web site or b)I was at the wrong web site. Anyway, I found a great
site with dimensional drawings and pricing =>www.a-1performance.com. Real good
site of info on the Ultraflow and the Superturbo. I found a place here in town
for install but the above site is great for finding out what size models are
out there and pricing. My only real choice is whether to go with the Ultraflow
or the Superturbo and what tips to get.

Thanks again, you've been a great help!