[no subject]

To: <who@sover.net>
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:51:38 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Winnie,

Thanks for the writeup.  I was all set to drive up with the TR3, until the
wife reminded me the day before that we were having some people over for
breakfast on Sunday.  It rained here too, so it was just as well.

I have been wanting to see the MG museum, but it was closed the one time I
tried to go there.  Wait'll next year!

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B