Ramps

To: <75trsix@snet.net>
Subject: Ramps
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:44:40 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,

I've been thinking of trying a set of ramps with the TR3, providing nothing
scrapes the floor of the garage when driving on or off.  The car sure is
built close to the ground.  I now use a hydraulic floor jack and jack
stands, which are a pain to set up and take down.

Questions on the ones from BJ's:

Do they raise the car high enough to do work underneath easily?  What is the
height?

They don't slide on the floor when you're trying to drive up?

In your opinion, is the 17 degree incline enough to clear a TR3?

Thanks,

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B