Re: Falcon Sport Exhaust (duel TR6) anybody have 1

To: topdown@eudoramail.com
Subject: Re: Falcon Sport Exhaust (duel TR6) anybody have 1
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 22:53:08 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Great system.  I love it.  Moss carries it and the install kit.  I did
have to take mine to a shop to have the rear pipes cut back a little.
Don't know why they came that way.  I have heard others that it bolted
right up with no problems.   Not too loud, not to soft.   Just right to
hear the engine, but not be annoying on long trips.  I really love it.
So far, it has held up well.

Joe

On Thu, 07 Oct 1999 20:56:34 -0700 "Steve Nabors"
<topdown@eudoramail.com> writes:

> I heard in the past of a sport(free flow exhaust) made by Falcon in
> that sounded good(not as loud as a Monza that is) with the
> advantages of stainless steel. Who(vendor) carries these and how
> much do they sell for. I'm presently looking at going local and have
> a custom setup(somewhat like Monza) made but not quite as loud.
> Anybody have this Falcom system on their car?

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.