Re: Robbins tops: "tan" is a weird green-ish color

To: Mark Gendron <mister_toad@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Robbins tops: "tan" is a weird green-ish color
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 06:54:51 -0400
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I also ordered a "tan" Robbins top,  but had earlier ordered Robbins top
material from TRF to do my side curtains in a matching color. The quick
answer is: no, Robbins doesn't make a tan top that matches the tan
interior or the TR2/3/3A. It's more a biscuit color.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L -