Fluif

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fluif
From: Davgil@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:44:35 EDT
I happen to have what I believe is the origin of fluif.  It began in the
following thread as I recall.  If I am wrong, I am sure that I will be
corrected.

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:51:58 -0700
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Brake fluid ffor TR3A

Gary,
Use Castrol LMA (Unless you purge the whole system and go to silicon
type fluid).  THe LMA exceeds both Dot3 and DOt4 specs.  But it will eat
up paint if it spills onto your painted surfaces.  The silicon fluif
will not.

Joe Curry