RE: Deja Vue all over again?

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Deja Vue all over again?
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "'Mark Bradakis'" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
im getting them from the eek list too, which is NOT on the autox.team.net
servers but is majordomo

--- Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu> wrote:

> Drew Rogge wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else getting repeat messages from this list.
>
> I was just thinking the same thing when I got your note. And then I got your
> note a second time, so I guess it's not just me!
>
> I've gotten some messages three and four times - and they're not all from
> the same person (but all from the TR list).
>
> Are you there Mark?
>
> Jim Hill
> Madison WI

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright