Newton Commercial?

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newton Commercial?
From: "Bruce and/or Kathy Hedin" <bkhedin@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:07:56 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

I've been a long time digest lurker and have only on occasion seen any
reference to Newton.  Of course, with the old memory cells not working quite
like they used to, I don't recall much, if any, of what was discussed.
So...any opinions...cost, quality?  I have aspirations of redoing the
interior of the GT6 over the winter and was considering their product.  I
like the idea of a molded carpet set, especially when dealing with that
transmission tunnel.   Has anybody ever gotten them to do a GT6 carpet set
in a color other than black?  Thanks in advance.

Bruce Hedin
71 GT6 MkIII
Trappe, PA