RE: A new world? [Long, but important.]

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A new world? [Long, but important.]
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:20:21 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Mark,

The is the best asset I have for restoring my TR4.  I will forward a check.

I have a couple of unused IBM 1GB SCSI hard drives, circa 1992-93.  2 used a
little and 2 never used.  They are server grade drives... must be SCSI-1...
can't remember.  Are you interested.  Not much density by today's standards.

I would not have a problem with a yearly or quarterly subscription charge.
You could do it just like my ISP with a on file credit card.  Is there a ISP
support tool that does that.?

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site