Need Help With TR4A Wiring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Help With TR4A Wiring
From: "Faulkner" <sherry61@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:06:10 -0700
Hi,

 I am in the final stages in putting my TR4A back together and I am having
trouble getting the wipers to work.   Can someone out there with A TR4A take
a look at how the wires are hooked up on both the switch and the motor.
The schematic does not provide much detail about what color wire goes to
what terminal on the motor or the switch.   I can make the motor run at a
single speed but can't get it to park.  If I knew what wires were connected
at each switch position (off, Speed 1, Speed 2) then I could probably figure
it out.  It appears that I have an aftermarket switch and could possible
only have a single speed motor.

Any help that could be provided would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alan Faulkner