The future of this list.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The future of this list.
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:59:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Total it up:

1.  $'s saved on parts

2.  Advice received

3.  Friends made

4.  Entertainment value

5.  parts sold

6.  shoulders cried on

7.  Events learned about

8.  Suppliers found

I'm sending Mark a credit card authorization tomorrow morning.  It sounds
like it might be time to take this up to the next level.

We all have limited $'s available, but just think about what this hobby
would be without this list.  My contribution is going to be the total of 1
years car magazine subscriptions.  That should top anything I've heard
mention so far.  I know I get more from this list and it's delivered to my
desk hourly.  Like I said, total it up!  Our next goal should be to make it
understood that this is an ongoing cost.  I know I've contributed before,
but time slips by to easily (that was almost 3 years ago) and the expenses
keep coming.  Folks, we need to realize that we are accepting something here
that has monetary value and start kick in a few bucks REGULARLY.

Mark:  You have another option, an old drug dealers trick.  Give away the
first month and then impose a fee thereafter.  There's enough list junkies
out here you probably could quit the day job :-).

Let's all dig in just a little deeper this time.

Ken Gano