list

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: list
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:07:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
A few thoughts on the many fine respones to the posting by "MJB" on "OUR"
lists

We go into a unknown shop and pay 50/65.00 per hour for work on our LBC, I
push a button and get 30/40 professional replys from people who know what
they talk about .
Need some parts help with your resto, push the same button = watch out =
results fly
I know who you are, I see your window sticker
VTR 99 was great, the list did a great job putting faces on names (many,
many)
We are a worldwide small family, helping each other everyday.
Tom's moving from X to Z, what the heck are the DMV laws
I'm traveling cross country on June 1, anything I can P/U for you
These things happen everyday on this list, I now have more close friends
from this list, than could ever have happened without it. I can plan my
events from this list knowing in advance whos coming. Please lets all do
what ever needs to be to keep "commercials" out of our P/C rooms, and give a
big helping hand to the best  organizer of a worldwide hobby we all love and
share so much. Thanks "MJB" , checks in the mail.  "FT"