List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: List
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:32:19 EDT
    I enjoy the list and will make a contribution. Money is not in abundance
but I want to support Marks' efforts.
    So this is where I enhance my investment. I have a Speedometer that jumps
all the way to the right when I begin moving, it drops back to 40 mph and
then to 0 when the car is turned off. I purchased a new cable. no change. I
took the speedo out and dripped a little oil in it, no change. What happens
if I remove the two screws from the back of it ? Is there any cleaning that
can be done? If not , how much would a rebuild cost? The speedo is in a  67
TR4a.

                            Thanks
                            DShoop7572