Re: TR6 wiring question

To: "Worthy, John" <John.Worthy@corpmail.telstra.com.au>
Subject: Re: TR6 wiring question
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:34:34 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John,
        a) Run the wire along the main wiring harness through the bulkhead
(firewall) down the drivers (US) side kick panel and along the body
where the sill and floor pan meet, behind the dogleg panel over the rear
wheel arch and under the rear panel to the trunk. Along this route you
should see / feel metal tabs with rubber sleeves holding the wiring
harness in place.
        b) Yes, see "a" above
        c) It's easy and obvious once the panels / carpets are out of the way.
Removal / replacement of the trim is time consuming.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO