Re: British Leyland Motors Inc. of Jacksonville, FL ???

To: Beth and Ken <BethKen@erols.com>
Subject: Re: British Leyland Motors Inc. of Jacksonville, FL ???
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:16:53 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ken,
        Jacksonville, FL was the southeastern import site for BL. While your
car may have been delivered to a dealership there, maybe this is the
name of the importer rather than a dealership.
        The window sticker for my 1975 TR6, CF37325U has the distributor's name
and address as:         Leyland Motor Sales Inc. Southeast
                        1504 Jessie Street
                        Jacksonville, FL 32206
Since I have it out, the MSRP was $5295 with the only option listed is a
tonneau cover for $45, and no delivery charges were listed bringing the
suggested retail price to a whopping $5340.00
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U