Stalled Stag

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stalled Stag
From: "sujit roy" <sujitroy@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:36:38 PDT
My Stag stalled on me while out for a short drive. I
tried to restart, but other than the engine ticking
over, it wouldn't.  I remember from an earlier posting
of this happening to someone.  I then opened the gas
cap, waited for sometime, and then tried restarting.
It started and I haven't had the problem since.  I'm
assuming I have a blocked venting system and wonder
where I should start looking.  I have a '71 Stag with
all the US emissions attached and pipe running every
where in the trunk.

I do fill up gas quite often, every 100 miles or so,
but on this occasion, I didn't.  I waited until the
tank was near empty.

Sujit