Humor, no LBC

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Humor, no LBC
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:45:06 EDT

--part1_0.5446408f.253fca22_boundary

From: Stevelas@aol.com
Full-name: Stevelas
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:50:36 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: hmgriz@earthlink.net, Stainless9@aol.com, Tkupcho@aol.com, MAXWY@aol.com,
        suzynoel@erols.com, RStack44@aol.com, Gbouff1@aol.com

Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to
operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my
operating table,  because when you open them up, everything
inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is color-coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think file clerks are
the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction
workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few
parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer
than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed:
"You're all wrong.  Politicians are the easiest to operate
on. There's no guts, no heart, and no spine, and the head and
butt are interchangeable."

--part1_0.5446408f.253fca22_boundary--