Embroidered Lsit Shirts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Embroidered Lsit Shirts
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:35:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
To: Triumph E-Mail List Members:

I have started a side business selling embroidered shirts to British car
clubs with their logo on it.
I was wondering if anyone on the Triumphs would like a shirt with the list
logo that Joe Curry created on it. I recently did this for the Spitfire
E-Mail list and got a great response, over four dozen shirts were ordered. I
can do the same for this list, the shirts will cost $17.50 each for sizes
Small thru XLarge, $18.50 for XXLarge and $19.50 for XXXLarge. Shipping and
packaging is $3.50. These shirts are Hanes 100% cotton pique, 7 ounce, two
button with welt knit collar and cuffs and hemmed
bottom. Nice shirts!
If anyone would be interested e-mail me off list. If there is enough
interest we will proceed.

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC