Re: Embroidered Lsit Shirts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Kramer" <kramer@subzero.iceinet.com>
Subject: Re: Embroidered Lsit Shirts
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 21:33:01 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Perhaps my original e-mail was un-clear, the shirts I am talking about are
"golf" shirts these are short sleeve two button type shirts. The logo
including the lettering around the outside is approximately 3 inches in
diameter. To see a similar shirt, if you have a Triple C catalog they are
like their Pique Knit Sportshirts shown on page 7 of the catalog I have and
sell for 24.95!
So far I have about 14 people interested if we can get up to at least 24 I
do it. Any more takers?

Ralph