Supporting the List

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supporting the List
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:58:48 -0400
I'm not sure that even Mark appreciates how much value this list has to its
regular LBC-loving subscribers.  I scan it daily for words of wisdom about
maintaining my car, contribute when I can help somebody, and am often
rewarded with gems of information that make it all worth while.

I subscribe to the Triumph list, Car & Driver, and British Marque, but the
list is the only think that provides value every single day.

My check got mailed yesterday.  Thank you, Mark.  It was good to see you get
that award at VTR99.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B

New Motto:  "List readers are just like their car's timing.  Some are
advanced and some are retarded!"