TR4 and early Spit parts f/s

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 and early Spit parts f/s
From: Douglas Hansen <spitfire4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 01:01:59 -0400
I have about 2 TR4s stripped and under my house and about to move.
I also have 1 65 Spitfire parts car.
I just want to throw this stuff up in the air and see if anyone
wants any of these....

TR4 parts:
2  blocks
1 set of doors
2 trunk lids
2 window frames
1 set of wire wheels (5)
rear end
and lots in boxes...
if anyone want any details or just have anything in mind not
mentioned just
email me and Ill check. most of this stuff is standard parts and
condition nothing
rare or perfect cond. etc...

Spitfire parts:
I will soon have a Spitfire Mk4 good frame ready to sale
early block
rusty early head
rusty trans
ok trans
1 ok Mk2 bonnet
1 pretty rusty mk3 bonnet

also 2 good TR250 rear lever shocks
2 good 250 aluminum a arms (rear IRS arms...)
dont have any prices in mind yet...  just respond off list or call
etc..
In a month or 2 we're been cleaning out everything to prepare to
move etc..
location:
North Augusta, SC  (Augusta, GA)
call Doug Hansen