Pozidriv screwdrivers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pozidriv screwdrivers
From: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:04:39 -0500
Cc: DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu
>From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
>
>Does anyone know where one can get Posidrive screwdrivers?

There are a few available on-line, such as McMaster or Graingers ---
http://www.mcmaster.com and http://www.grainger.com

BUT if you use the "search" facilities you have to spell "POZIDRIV"
correctly --- "Posidrive" probably won't give a match.

The only problem is that I only found the small (#1) driver at McMaster,
and only a #1 and #2 at Grainger.  I wanted a #2 and a #3 (door hinges, for
example), and got them from my local Snap-On guy.  Cost more, but probably
worth it.  I also got a couple of #2 and #3 Pozidriv bits for only a couple
of dollars apiece.

   Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
   daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
   '74 TR6                                  http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191
 Your Home Is Your Castle --- so, Automate It! http://www.automate-it.com