Triumph Italia 2000 HELP

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Italia 2000 HELP
From: TLeavitt1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:15:22 EDT
Fellow Listers-

Having recently acquired a Triumph Italia, I am beginning the joys of a
complete frame off restoration.  Since my goal is to keep the Marque as
"alive and healthy" as possible, I am looking to restore the car to its
"truest" original condition.  As you know, supporting documentation,
material, literature, etc. to help in the process is...well...hard to find at
best.  I look to you all for guidance and support.

I am looking for original Italia literature, articles, sales info,
manufacturing material, paint color codes--anything printed out there about
the Italia(in the Queens English only).  I will take complete or partial
collections, originals, and/or copies.

I am quite happy and willing to purchase outright any available material.  I
will pay for copying charges for any material a lister/British car addict is
kind enough to share with me, and certainly satisfied to pay for such efforts
of time, labor, shipping, and handling-and/or a donation to a lister's
favorite charity.

Lastly, any source leads you can provide where I might find info elsewhere,
as well as(dare I say) parts suppliers, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
And certainly, I look for any other Triumph Italia-philes out there as well.

Please reply off list to TLeavitt1@aol.com

Thanks in advance to you all.

Tom