Re: Another Hose Leak and other Cooling Issues

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Another Hose Leak and other Cooling Issues
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:38:43 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
FYI,
Sure sounds like a pressure problem, but if it's not, Cambridge Motorsports
in merry old England sells a high quality Silicone version of the TR3 top
hose. I have one on the shelf for the next failure. FWIW, a radiator
pressure tester would rule out exhaust pressure as a cause of premature
failure.

Bob Kramer
Hill Country Triumph Club
rgk@flash.net