Re: electrical guru mia?

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: electrical guru mia?
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 15:42:38 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yup, talked to him last week as a matter of fact.  He and his wife are
doing well (I'd been concerned since I hadn't seen hide nor tail of him
since VTR in Maine).  He's devoting time to a project that he's wanted
to do for a long time and that's why he's been off the list for awhile.
I know there's been speculation that there really is no Dan Masters and
that he's just a group of electrical genius' that give out TR electrical
solutions, but I actually have a picture of the man at the VTR banquet
and will send anyone an image file if they have donated (like I would
know) the appropriate amount to the Fat Chance Garage for keeping the TR
list going.

P.S. Dan:  My upgraded heater fan blow like crazy and in two speeds.
Thanks

Bud Rolofson