What did I do...elec. prob. w/gauges...MORON !!!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What did I do...elec. prob. w/gauges...MORON !!!
From: "Beth and Ken" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 18:32:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi guys;

Yeah, I'm a moron. I was replacing my facia...had the gauges and switches
out, and neglected to disconnect the battery (laziness). Anyway, as I was
reinstalling the center section, something zapped on the fuel gauge, and a
small puff of smoke arose. The fuel gauge AND the temp. gauge are now outta
commision. The fuses seem fine. Where do I go for correction?

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L (Great lookin dash, but no idea how much gas or temp I
have)