Re: Wheels on the front of Moss TR2-4A Catalog?

To: "O'Neil-Hess" <aephoto@netacc.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels on the front of Moss TR2-4A Catalog?
From: David Whitelaw <slasher_dw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 15:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
I have not seen the new Moss catalog, but what has
been described here sounds like the vintage mags
either from American Racing or Minilites (sp?).  If
there is no bolt plate just in back of the Knockoffs
then they maybe antiques otherwise they are the new
nockoff mags (come to think of it why would Moss
bother advertising antiques it does not sell).

David G. Whitelaw (slasher_dw@yahoo.com)
66 TR4A IRS

=====