Shock recommendations for 74 TR6

To: "Ask TR6 Question" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shock recommendations for 74 TR6
From: "Gaby Aubouin" <gabytr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 14:36:25 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well my shocks need to be replaced.  Have never done this before on my TR6
and was wondering what my options are.  I will obviously be replacing all 4
at the same time.  However, my rear suspension was converted to the SPAX
conversion setup from the previous owner.  What matched set of shocks to you
guys recommend.  I'm not interested in SPAX or Koni shocks.  I like
Bilstiens, do they make a set for my TR6.  I'm open to any suggestions here.
PN#'s and contact information would be great!!

Thanks for your help!

Gaby
74 1/2 TR6