VTR SE '99

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR SE '99
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:47:53 EST
Well I suppose I have to chime in here and congratulate TCNF for a great job,
with a great show! There were a lot of very nice cars there and everyone was
just great. I don't think I saw a frown all W/E, even from the poor chaps who
found their gearbox was bone dry!
All the events were well executed and I really enjoyed the presentation by
Bill Warner, the guest speaker at the banquet. The auto-x was phemonenal, the
driving tours were great, and the funkhana was a big hit as well. The only
real glitch came with the digital image display for the awards presentation,
but what do you expect from modern technology at an old car convention?
I believe all the Gold Coasters made it home without incident, and Keith
Headley passed us on the way back with his new TR7 - bought at Auction the
night before and got a trophy at the banquet!
We hear the Central Florida Gang is in the limelite for next years SE
Regional, and TCNF's convention will be a hard act to follow!
Thanks to Art, Walt, Bob, Don and all the rest of the TCNF crew for a great
job.

Ken Nuelle
President
Gold Coast Triumph & British Sports Car Club