Re: way OT: Zappa on the list

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: way OT: Zappa on the list
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:09:48 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Philip E. Barnes wrote:

> Jeff Scarbrough said: "And this is the crux of the biscuit.."
>
> Tim Hutchisen's license plate is "UMRK" which stands for Utility Muffin
> Research Kitchen
>
> Any other Frank Zappa fans out there?
>
> --Phil

  Yes, I renewed the UMRK plate this month. A little while ago I saw
someone post this tag line..............."Some scientists claim that
hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the
universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and
that is the basic building block of the universe"- Frank Zappa

    Pretty much sums it up, huh?
Tim Hutchisen- UMRK- Dodge Dakota
                         CC57787 TR6
                          60+ Zappa CD's and building.............