RE: way OT: Zappa on the list

To: Lftlesl@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net, rgk@flash.net
Subject: RE: way OT: Zappa on the list
From: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 08:56:56 -0800 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeez, Didn't remember that lyric. But its my late old man to a T to be sure.
Wore a bow tie all his life. Our home was actually on the local beer
distributors route. Later (in his 70s) he drank brandy and charge in the
lakeside bars of Spooner WI and drove home in his Mark VI Lincoln. And he
was, in all fondness, A SON OF A GUN who often blew his top. Dropped dead
at 78 of a heart attack with his cane (the one with a saber inside) raised
to strike a teen punk who was hasseling me dear mum outside a local watering
hole. Got to send this lyric to my siblings they'll get a real kick.
Man...LBC minds obviously are all twisted in the same general direction more
or less.

Deano