Re: Help needed

To: Rick Taylor <rgt3000@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Help needed
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 13:14:51 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
TR4 or TR3? TR3 rear apron is welded top bottom and sides, plus it's welded to
the spare tire well. Getting it loose is quite a chore. In my case both and the
spare tire well, plus the closure panel and boot floor it welds to were
completely ruined by rust, so I had not problem, I just sliced what was left up
with a torch. Most of the rear of my TR3 is new metal.