Re: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - any recommendations

To: Davgil@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - any recommendations
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 2 2000 10:14:26 GMT-0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David,

I recently converted to WW and decided on chrome.  Purely an emotional thing.
Chrome WW just pump up car like crazy.  They look so cool. Everyone from wife
to neighbors all said it looks like a  new sexier car.

Actually I was going to do the conservative thing and get painted WWs but my
wife was the one who said go for it.  After she saw all the pretty cars at the
VTR convention in Portland.... she said something like.... "All the really nice
cars have chrome wire wheels why don't you have them on your car".

I responded immediately buy ordering Chrome WW and conversion parts from TRF
that same day at the VTR convention.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260  Groton,MA
TR4 Website www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/home.html