Fwd: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - any recommendations

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - any recommendations
From: Billtr4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:41:00 EST

--part1_6f.a76a5e.25cb099c_boundary

From: Billtr4@aol.com
Full-name: Billtr4
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 02:56:18 EST
To: dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk

THanks to all on the list who helped me with wire questions prior to
Christmas.
  HO HO HO   My kids got me the chrome wires with Michelins mounted balanced,
hubs. spinners, and yes! they are tubeless.  Ask for the TRiumph guy at
British Wire Wheels in Cal. Outstanding service, delivered on time, perfect
condition, and at a cost below my two normal major suppliers.  Now if only
the TR4 was ready for them.
     Thanks again to all.   Billltr4    (gettin there)

--part1_6f.a76a5e.25cb099c_boundary--