Welding Courses

To: kmr@pil.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Welding Courses
From: joemato@attglobal.net
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 07:34:36 -0500
I would check with the local welding supplier,they are very helpful.  What
I did was to buy the Welders Handbook by Robert Finch and the welding
videos that Eastwood sells.  They are very good and are worth the money
invested.  I also have a friend who uses an arc welder on his truck, he
does his major repair work now, in the dead of winter.  I have an
oxyactlyene set and a small Eastwood arc welder.  The gas set is real
handy for heating rusty parts and cutting as well as welding and
brazing, I would buy it first.  The arc welder is used with a spotwelder,
which is great for TR's as mine is primarily spotwelded (floors, frame,
battery box).  It also stick welds,but the sticks supplied are useless.

Joe Mato

PS- I found a good stick for the Eastwood welder is Easystrike by MG
industries