Fourth Gear Ltd.

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fourth Gear Ltd.
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:00:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Some of you have purchased Shirts and or hats with the mail list logo's. I
had so much fun doing this that I have launched a business dedicated to
supplying custom embroidered products to car nuts. I plan to be at several
southeastern shows this year selling shirts hat etc. The show's I know I
plan on being at are:

The Gathering in Winston Salem NC April 29th
Statesville British car show Statesville NC May 6th
British Car Day South Tanglewod Park Clemmons NC June 11th
VTR Mid Atlantic Regional Richmond VA July 12-15

I now have a web page at www.fourth-gear-ltd.com

Wish me luck since it was you guys the got me started!!

The good omen - my fortune cookie fortune today was "You are capable of
building a thriving business venture"

I haven't quit my day job!!

Ralph Jannelli