Re: K-speed

To: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6 Pack List" <6packlist@mfasco.com>
Subject: Re: K-speed
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:39:34 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge Lozano <jmlozano@ismi.net>

>Hello,
>
>Has anyone out there ever dealt with K-speed.  I have called them 3 times
>price wheels and they have very graciously taken my name and number but
>never returned my call.
>Can somebody recommend another shop that carries Panasport wheels.

I bought some last year (15x6) for my TR4 from Paul Spruell Alfa, Lotus,
Lamborghini in Georgia. Paul Spruell advertises "best prices for Panasport
wheels" in the SCCA magazine. My wheels with polished rims were $160 each,
and arrived in about a week. Shipping was about $12.00/wheel. 800/552-2532.

NFI

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
TR4A CT52499 VSCDA Group 2 #58