Re: K-speed

To: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>
Subject: Re: K-speed
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 03:10:49 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Jorge,

        K-Speed (in PA?) is basically a one person business. I forgot his name,
        but he is very knowledgable and friendly. Last year, he had family
        problems and was unable to return my phone call for over a week. But,
        I held out and got very prompt service when he returned.
        If you are in a hurry, I believe you can find the main number for
        Panasports at www.panasports.com . They can recommend a different
        dealer.

        Jeff N.
        '72 TR6

At 11:23 PM 2/2/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Has anyone out there ever dealt with K-speed.  I have called them 3 times to
>price wheels and they have very graciously taken my name and number but
>never returned my call.
>Can somebody recommend another shop that carries Panasport wheels.
>
>Jorge

Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.
Web site: www.msystech.com
Telephone: 856-874-1884