Dual Monza

To: "Robert J. Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dual Monza
From: "Brumback, Tom" <BRUMBACKT@phibred.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:55:05 -0600 charset="iso-8859-1"
Bob-

I have a '73 TR6 with the duals on them and I love 'em.  They are a bit
loud, but have a really sweet tone.  You definitely know you have them and
sometimes it's difficult to hear a low vol radio with the top down.  I guess
I really don't know what a TR6 sounds like without them since they were on
it when I bought it.  It really makes it a sporty machine.

Tom