Re: Final Word/Conclusion TR-3 Radiator Removal

To: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: Final Word/Conclusion TR-3 Radiator Removal
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 19:01:10 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I did most of what you speak of last year.  About ten years ago I did
the cowl off for a radiator recore job (also without the crank hole) and
added an electric fan - along with the factory one. I then ended up
totally redoing the whole car, thankfully (or not) I wasn't on the list
then or I would have done a frame off -  still took me 2 years!! Then
last year I developed a front oil seal leak - off with the cowling
again, but this time - replaced the timing chain and tensioner, rebuilt
the steering (at TRF) painted the engine bay, rebuilt the front
suspension, replaced the now worn out electric fan with another, this
time with a thermostat (external) - all in six weeks!!!!! A major record
for me.  So have at it and have fun
Tom Fansher
DeBary FL
61 TR3A