Re: Tranny gasket sealant and synchro cups

To: "Rob Christopher" <robc@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Tranny gasket sealant and synchro cups
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:42:41 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Rob
Whatever you use, use it sparingly or it could clog up the O/D like happened
to mine, built by an "exspert" (ex as in has been +spert is a drip under
pressure) no offence intended to the real people who know, we need you! My
choice of sealant is Blue Hylomar it is a non setting type and used to be
used and still may be by R.R. I believe, and if it's good enough for them
it's good enough for me.

Graham.