Re: Temporary Fiberglass Footwells?

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Temporary Fiberglass Footwells?
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 08:17:50 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Twenty-seven years ago I did a temporary patch on the TR3A - still going
strong, used fiberglass cloth and then resin on both sides - the
underside was a pain as I remember, but still doing a great job - maybe
one day I'll replace the floors, don't know yet. But I'll certainly
watch out for Texas sized downpours and huge puddles.
Tom
DeBary, FL\
61TR3A
62TR4