Re: IRS / Non lbc Question

To: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IRS / Non lbc Question
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 09:47:30 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
This is actually 2 questions.  1) Using Turbo Tax and 2) filing
electronically.  I am using Turbo Tax to calculate all the numbers and such,
but I haven't decided yet on printing the return and mailing it in or going
electronically.  I used MacInTax for years, always printed and mailed - just
felt more comportable with a paper receipt in case IRS lost something.  It's
also good for doing the state tax returns, CA's is worse than the federal,
and those can't be filed electronically, yet.

I do believe, however, that you can file electronically without paying or
depositing (if you're lucky enough to be due a refund) electronically.

Bob