Advice needed - Registering Canadian Car in th US

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Advice needed - Registering Canadian Car in th US
From: "Jester, Chad (GEAE)" <chad.jester@ae.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:35:54 -0500
List,

I have purchased a Canadian car ('71 Bond Equipe) and I'm getting ready for the
hassle of registering it here in the States (Kansas to be specific).  Do any of
you have any advice / experience with this sort of thing?  In Kansas, it is a
pain to register a car from neighboring states!  I can't imagine the hassle a
car with Canadian registration is going to cause.

Any and all advice is appreciated!

Chad Jester
'71  Bond Equipe (TR Powered Hot Rod)
'72 TR6